Before LinkedIn, Facebook, and the plethora of other online social networks there was in-person networking.
Networking in-person can be intimidating and scary especially if it is not a natural comfort zone for you. Imagine being able to walk into a room feeling confident and empowered to walk up to someone you don’t know, shake hands, introduce yourself and have instant rapport.
Networking and in particular, in-person networking, will not only help build your brand quickly, it will provide you with opportunities to identify and develop partnerships that are mutually beneficial.
How would you rate your networking skills?
- Do you scan a room before entering?
- Which side does your nametag go on?
- Who do you introduce first? (Yes, there is an order)
- How do you balance a purse, hold a plate, beverage and napkin and still be able to shake hands?
If you don’t know the answers, or aren’t sure, my networking and protocol session will teach you the basic networking skills that will allow you to master any room you enter, even if you consider yourself shy or extremely introverted.
You will learn how to:
- Enhance your presence during a variety of social and business situations
- Correctly introduce everyone in a business setting, including yourself
- The Dos and Don’ts of working a room full of people you don’t know
- Prepare you for small talk
About Angela Strecker
Angela Strecker brings 26 years of experience working on fundraising and special events and loves helping clients dream up, create, and bring to life their event visions.
Angela utilizes the foundation she’s built during her time at Bank of America to not only identify new and exciting opportunities to achieve client goals, but to help them make certain all opportunities for those attending would be beneficial from speeches to etiquette knowledge.
Angela is also the owner of Blue Wings Events, LLC where she is an expert wedding and event planner and incorporates protocol guidance with each of her clients.
2017 All Rights Reserved